venerdì 7 maggio 2021

comunications

 send to


CP@ohchr.org

for

multiple violations


i write the complaint and put it in separate file too with more details.


my name   . i am italian citizen.

i send this email to complaint the continuity in violations on me and for every crime can to apply for them in accordance  with  mandate of the court.


COMUNICATIONS TO HUMAN RIGHTS BODY AND HuMAN RIGHTS COUNCIL


i ask solution and justice in my first lawsuit i have submitted to this organization. lawsuit presented in october 2013 for isturb at my home but many other problems i have experienced in next times and continuos until today.  past weeks prosecutor has rejected last demand to reopen the investigations. 


i list only a few of all problems i experiment in days and in  the courts. i ask to look at my site where they are listed in more detailed form. of more they are only a part of a group much more great. 

my site is  https://trangedeveloblogspot.com/


next as usual



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento